Appointments During Coronavirus
The Coronavirus pandemic has changed many aspects of our lives, especially healthcare. During this time, our providers and team members are here for you now as we’ve been for the last 90 years.
We’ve implemented necessary changes in the way we are delivering care to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 in our community. These changes are to protect you, your family, our team members, and the community.
You may have experienced rescheduled appointments or have questions about how to receive care. Below are the ways we are staying connected with you and caring for our community during this time.
1. In-Patient Visits - Christie Clinic providers are now available for preventative care appointments and elective procedures. We have taken precautionary measures to open our doors for non-urgent healthcare concerns. Schedule an appointment today on MyChristie patient portal or call your provider’s office.
2. Telehealth Visits – Virtual visits are available for some provider appointments. With telehealth visits, you can receive care from the safety of your home limiting your exposure to COVID-19. If you and your provider determine a telephone or video visit is appropriate, your provider’s office will help you get started.
3. Convenient Cares are open in Urbana and Danville – Accidents and illnesses can still happen when you’re at home. The below Convenient Cares are open for patients with urgent non-Coronavirus symptoms/illnesses:
Christie Clinic in Danville on Vermilion: 3545 North Vermilion Street, Danville, IL
Christie Clinic in Urbana: 1710 East Windsor Road, Urbana, IL
Tell us you’re coming and we’ll reserve your spot! Click here
4. Coronavirus Symptoms - At this time, the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is recommending that if you are a healthy individual (under the age of 60 with no underlying health conditions) with only mild symptoms, please STAY HOME and allow those who are at high risk of severe illness to receive the testing and medical care they need. Call your provider if symptoms worsen or continue past three days. During this time, please follow the CDC guidelines for precautions for yourself and your family members: Click Here
If patients have symptoms, questions or would like to inquire about testing, please call the Christie Clinic Coronavirus Hotline at 217-366-4070 (8am-5pm, Monday – Friday). Christie Clinic has a designated testing facility outside the Christie Clinic on Windsor location - 1801 West Windsor Road. Patients identified through IDPH’s screening protocols to need testing will be directed to this location. Patients need to call the hotline before coming to this testing location.
5. Visitor Restrictions: If you are coming to a Christie Clinic location, please be aware of our visitor restrictions. In order to protect the health of our communities, and as a safety precaution to prevent the risk of spreading COVID-19, we have instituted visitor restrictions in accordance with recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Patients being seen at any Christie Clinic location may be accompanied by no more than one adult support person. Additional visitors will be asked to return to their car.
Out of an abundance of caution for the health and safety of our Infusion and Oncology patients and team members, we are only permitting access to the Christie Clinic Infusion Center and Christie Clinic chemotherapy suite to patients undergoing treatments.
We encourage you to follow us on social media and visit our website to receive daily updates and education during this time.
Choose a department
Are you a new or existing patient?
Is this for a consultation or are you an established patient?
Welcome to Christie Clinic's online scheduling.
Please choose a department to begin.